Book Sales

Electronic Books

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Here is an Exerpt of My Greatest Book "Cobra in the Closet: Roadmap to Realization"

Pages 151-152
____________________________________________________
Self-Coaching Exercise:  When was the last time you felt in really deep despair (#22 on ES)? In retrospect were you over-reacting? Typically we do. Time smoothes things out, we need to trust its efficient ability to bring what we need when we need it.
____________________________________________________________________
Unbelievable! The law of attraction kicks butt and takes names for me again! I just came up with the subtitle of the book 2 days ago! “Roadmap to Realization”. Today I finished the book I began 3 years ago, Career Chameleon it was time and I was ready. It’s subtitle is “Your Roadmap for Career Change”. I don’t know about you but those 2 both use “Roadmap”! I had not looked at the other book in 3 years. It’s almost like the Universe is telling me, “yes this is the correct subtitle, proceed!”. You must admit the odds are pretty low unless I have a subconscious that always thinks in terms of roadmaps. Anyway, I believe it’s the law of attraction and am really jazzed about this as it feels directed from beyond if there is such a thing.
Powerful Intuition:   A woman’s name that I’ve know for a long time kept popping in my head today. Not once, not twice but 5 times. That’s when I said “ok, ok! I got it, call her!”. I did. She said she approached me 3 months ago with an idea to have relationship seminars for singles. I told her, we are doing this. I immediately saw the huge opportunity to have 2 hours with intelligent people. I can do what I want with them (in a good way of course!), and it can be motivational speaking and real coaching training. Hey! Maybe we can pull out the new coaching game out that I created and used 2 Saturdays ago! This will be great to add to the efforts of the radio show, websites and books. I can sell all 3 there! One on health, one on career and one on relationships! Ding ding! This is really exciting and proof positive that my work these last 60 days is really starting to show results. I’m in appreciation of all that is coming to me!
____________________________________________________________________
Self-Coaching Exercise:  Take a good look at your major life areas. Where do you feel like you are really moving forward? How can you “allow” it all to come to you by eliminating worry and fear and embracing all that is on its way? Imagine you already have what you desire, see yourself enjoying it. Talk and act as if it’s done, with feeling is key.
____________________________________________________________________
This work, all this I have been telling you about in this book, is happening for me now and quickly (60 days). That is focus and single-mindedness and positive visualization, believing it would happen and acting like it already did. Wow, I’m overjoyed, thrilled, excited, tearful as it is finally happening and my theories expanded on in this work are confirmed for me at a ridiculously high level.

No comments:

Post a Comment